The fastest way for journalists, researchers, producers and other members of the news media or broadcasters to contact us is to complete the Contact Us form.
Please tell us where you are from, brief nature of your enquiry and any deadline.
Urgent News Media and Press contacts only
The quickest method is still to use the Contact Us form.
Freelancers and Researchers
We welcome contact for commissioned projects. For those developing ideas, you will find much useful information on this site. We will try to help you after you have visited this site and others we link to.
About Boarding Concern
- Founded in 2002, Boarding Concern is the specialist UK organisation supporting and advising:
• former boarders
• their partners
• those currently boarding today (with child protection best practice)
- those considering boarding today
- boarding school staff
- others affected by boarding
We respond to those people who have suffered harm, abuse or trauma during their time as a boarder. We do this by:
- enabling people to share their experiences of boarding
- providing information
- signposting people to specialist therapeutic services
- running a discussion forum
- publishing a newsletter
- hosting and attending conferences
- raising awareness of boarding issues
Our volunteers and supporters have either experienced boarding themselves or are professionals with knowledge and experience of the issues involved.